Pest control has been deemed an essential service during the COVID-19 outbreak. Our services will remain open. As an essential service industry, we will continue to service multifamily housing units, homes and businesses. Greenworks will continue to help mitigate disease carrying insects with products to suppress populations of fleas, ticks & ants on your lawn and provide indoor pest control services to suppress populations of roaches, spiders, bed bugs, fleas, ticks and ants. We will also continue to offer rodent control services.
To conform with safety requirements established by EPA and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration, our industry is trained, tested and certified in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). We understand the severity of the COVID-19 outbreak and are taking every precaution to limit personal contact while providing these essential services. Safety is our top priority. Here are a few things we are currently doing:
- Maintaining social distancing with staff, customers & vendors
- Limiting need for staff to come into the office
- Limiting crews to two technicians per route & not rotating staff
- Staggered arrival/departure times for staff
- Two fresh water hand washing stations per truck
- Continuing to provide gloves and personal protective equipment
- Conference call meetings & group chats
- Eliminated morning “huddle” meetings
- Suspended communal coffee and PB&J snack stations
- Transitioning to email invoices, online payments and “no knock” policy
- Not walking properties with customers and only emailing estimates
- Sanitation stations in all work & “common” areas
- Frequently sanitizing all surfaces with bleach water & Lysol
- Office is closed to foot traffic
- Deliveries are made without any contact and delivery slips are emailed.
- Staff exhibiting any flu-like or repertory symptoms are sent home and asked to seek medical attention
Continuing to help maintain a safe & healthy environment for your family during this uncertain time is crucial to us. Pest activity doesn’t stop during this time and as an essential service, neither will we. We remain committed to responding to the needs of our customers and employees as this situation evolves.
From our family to yours, stay safe and take care.